Recent favorite anime 2023

 hello


Introducing my recent favorite anime



First, the first one

ayaka

©GoRA・KINGRECORDS/Project AYAKA

                                              ©GoRA・KINGRECORDS/Project AYAKA 




 Japanese , Onmyoji type



https://amzn.to/46UCOZQ←Amazon prime video link


This anime has an unexpected twist, and at first I was wondering, but the true identity of the main character gradually becomes clear, making it an anime full of highlights.


Personally, I like the look of the character.


The worries that each character has is also a highlight.My mother likes anime aimed at women, but this is a rare work that she was into.




What I will introduce next is


贄姫と獣の王

 ©友藤 結・白泉社/「贄姫と獣の王」製作委員会


                                                  ©友藤 結・白泉社/「贄姫と獣の王」製作委員会


monsters, romance type



https://amzn.to/3MdFXfn ←Amazon prime video link


The story depicts the love between two people: Salifi, who was offered as a sacrifice, and Osmargo, the king who is feared by everyone, and they face various difficulties.


I wonder if there will ever be a day when humans and demons can coexist!


I’m always curious about the continuation and look forward to it every week (^_^)



This time I introduced two anime♪


There are still many anime that I would like to introduce, so I would be happy if you would check it out next time (╹◡╹)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

Anime, otherworldly, recommended for women

Anime I liked when I was little