Recommended dark anime for women

 Hello


Today is


Introducing dark anime for women


There are some serious parts, and the whole thing is dark, so please be careful if you don't like it.



The first is,

アムネシア


©IF・DF/「AMNESIA」製作委員会


©IF・DF/「AMNESIA」製作委員会

©IF・DF/「AMNESIA」製作委員会

https://amzn.to/3QgDAKe←Amazon prime video


Parallel world, dark, female-oriented

This anime will be a bit suspense-oriented.


When I think of anime aimed at women, I think of Otomate's works.


I wanted to see all of Otomate's works, and although I don't like scary things, I did my best.


The story is about the main character who has lost her memory and is sent to a parallel world to find her true world.


It makes me nervous every time and I can't stand it~(>_<)


But actually, my favorite character is ウキョウ-san lol


I bought AMNESIA's ウキョウ-san's light novel before, and it said a lot of things that I didn't understand in the anime.




Next is

Vampire Knight



©植野まつり・白泉社/「ヴァンパイア騎士」製作委員会


1st period https://amzn.to/3Q6dvx5←Amazon prime video


2st period https://amzn.to/408kavt ←Amazon prime video


 School, vampire, female-oriented, darker


This anime has in the first and second seasons.


It's dark overall, but the characters are very beautiful.


I'm curious about how the relationship between the main character and the student council president Kurankaname, Yuuki, and Kiryuzero will develop.


In the second season, more secrets will be revealed and the ending will be refreshing.


Sometimes, there are anime that end halfway and don't make a sequel, so you can watch them with confidence.




There are other dark anime aimed at women, but this time I introduced these two.


Once I have decided which anime I would like to recommend to everyone for my blog, I will introduce them again.



See you then



Thank you for watching until the end ☺️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

Anime, otherworldly, recommended for women

Anime I liked when I was little