Personal trauma anime



 good morning



This time in honor of Halloween




I would like to introduce an anime that was personally traumatic for me.



I don't like scary or dark movies.



But I was curious and watched it till the end 😭



Even though I know it, I still watch it.



*If you don't like scary or dark stories, I think it would be a good idea to skip this time*



On the other hand, if you're good at dark stuff and haven't seen it yet, please give it a try.



Also, I don't want to remember this time, so I'll just write the text without any images 🙇



I only vaguely remember some of the content, so I'll just list the titles this time.



I think it will be. note that.





“List of personally traumatic anime”


*Witch's Journey



* Life in another world starting from Re Zero



*The Promised Neverland



*Inuyashiki



*Plunderer



*Urara Mazecho



*Yuki Yuna is a hero



*Noragami



*Incompetent Nana



*Magical Girl Madoka ☆ Magica



*Magical girl site



*Magical Girl Magical Destroyers



*XXX HOLIC



*School life




These are the animes that I think were traumatic.



I didn't think that Gakkogurashi and Yuki Yuna wa Yuusha deru were dark series at all at the beginning.



It's getting darker and darker



Among the works introduced this time, the works that I thought had a bad aftertaste are my personal opinions,



Magical Girl Magical Destroyers and Inuyashiki, Majo no Toten.


I hope this will be helpful before watching the anime.




I'm sorry that there seem to be a lot of typos in the posts I've posted so far.




I will rewrite it little by little, so please wait.


I think everything will be fixed within a thisweek.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

Anime, otherworldly, recommended for women

Anime I liked when I was little