Anime nostalgic that I watched when I was little Part3

 Hello~


Today, following on from last time, I will be introducing an anime that I watched when I was little.



Healing, old man, cute type, chick


Hige Piyo is a daily life anime, and Hige Piyo is very cute ♡


I want to see a chick with a beard like an old man and the way he talks like an old man lol


But there's something cute about that


I feel like it was aired a long time ago




The second is,


おジャ魔女どれみ

(Ojamajo Doremi)


©東映アニメーション

https://amzn.to/3rYJBTF←Amazon prime video link


 Magician anime for girls


This work is still very famous.


I wasn't born yet at the time, so I found out later.


By the way, my sister said she watched it a little.


I like wizards, so I was watching this hoping she could use magic like Doremi.


I personally liked Hana-chan.


The series has been going on for quite some time and I cried at the end too.



The last thing I would like to introduce is

Shugo Chara



https://amzn.to/45IEXqq   ←Amazon prime video link


 Anime for school and girls


This story has a lot of romance mixed in.


I think you can enjoy it in that respect as well.


In fact, it seems like it's been going on for three years 😳


All the characters are cute and cool


It's also interesting to make the character the person you want to be.




This time, I introduced works that I loved when I was little.


Thank you for watching till the end


Next is the last part 4 (^_^)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

Anime, otherworldly, recommended for women

Anime I liked when I was little