Anime nostalgic that I watched when I was little Part1

 good eavening




Today I'd like to introduce you to an anime that I watched when I was little.


I watched the anime I'm introducing this time a long time ago, so I don't remember much about it.


So, I would like to touch it lightly.


Due to the large amount, I will introduce it in parts 1 to 4.




The first is,

うちの3姉妹



©松本ぶりっしゅぶりっつ/主婦の友社・3姉妹プロジェクト

 Healing, parenting, cute, daily life

This anime depicts the daily life of three sisters, Wu-chan, Su-chan, and Chi-chan.


It's cute


Sue-chan and Qi-chan look a lot like me when I was little, so I feel a bit close to them.


Fu-chan looks like my big sister when she was little lol


If you have children, you may be able to relate to many .




The second is,


ふしぎ星のふたご姫

(Husigibosino⭐︎hutagohime)


(C)BIRTHDAY・NAS・TV TOKYO


 Transforming heroine 


This anime is aimed at elementary school students, and I didn't watch it at the time it aired, but I found out about it later, got hooked, and watched it when I was in elementary school.


I think it looks a little like Precure



What I will introduce next is

jewel pet



(C)'08,'12 SANRIO/SEGA TOYS
サンリオ・セガトイズ/ウィーヴ・テレビ東京・ジュエルペット製作委員会


magic, fantasytype



This anime series is very popular


It lasted quite a while


my favorite is


Jewelpet Tinkle⭐︎


It has some surprisingly serious parts, so I think even adults can enjoy it.




This time, in Part 1, I introduced some nostalgic anime that I watched when I was little.


Please look forward to Part 2😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

Anime, otherworldly, recommended for women

Anime I liked when I was little