Recommended anime to relieve depression

 Good morning♪


Today I'd like to introduce some relaxing anime that you can just watch and relax when you're feeling depressed!


I'm not good at scary stories, but I watch them every once in a while 😭

I wonder why I want to see scary things lol


Recommended for such times!




The first is


できる猫は今日も憂鬱


©山田ヒツジ・講談社/デキる猫は今日も憂鬱製作委員会

                              ©山田ヒツジ・講談社/デキる猫は今日も憂鬱製作委員会

The cat who can do it is depressed today as well.


Daily life, loose type


This anime is about the cat "Yukichi" shown in the image who does everything for his owner Koki Fukuzawa (an office lady) lol


If you actually watch the anime, I think you'll understand just how cute Yukichi (the cat) is!


It’s so cute to see Yukichi (the cat) doing housework ♡


Even my big sister, who rarely watches anime, got hooked on this anime∩^ω^∩




Next we will introduce:


白くまカフェ


©ヒガアロハ/しろくまカフェ製作委員会 2012

This is Shirokuma Cafe.


relaxing, cafe ,animal type


I was watching Shirokuma Cafe in real time!


This year is the 10th anniversary of Polar Bear Cafe😮.


There are more episodes than other anime, and it's laid-back and gives you the feel of a cafe (^ω^)


The conversation between polar bear, panda, and penguin is interesting ヽ(^o^)


Personally, my favorite is the scene where Panda gets sucked into the vacuum cleaner lol




It's also good when something bad happened or you saw something scary.


When I saw a scary story, I was alone at home, so I turned on the Polar Bear Café with the volume loud😙.


This time I introduced anime that you can watch in a relaxed manner.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

Anime, otherworldly, recommended for women

Anime I liked when I was little