Impressive recommended anime

 Hello


This time, I will personally introduce some moving anime.



The first is

Irozukusekainoasitakara


© 色づく世界の明日から製作委員会


© 色づく世界の明日から製作委員会


Time slip, school life, magic, emotional type



First of all, the drawings in this anime are very beautiful.


The main character is a girl from a family of wizards who lost their color vision at an early age.


Travel back in time through her grandmother's time magic to bring back her color to her own world.


I thought it had a quality that other anime don't have, with deep content that felt like watching a movie.



The second thing I would like to introduce is

angel beats


©VisualArt's/Key ©VisualArt's/Key/Angel Beats! Project



©VisualArt's/Key ©VisualArt's/Key/Angel Beats! Project


Life after death, school life, touching type


This is an anime I watched around the time I started getting into anime.


The story takes place in the afterlife, and the relationship between the student council president, who was initially hostile, and the protagonist Yuzuru gradually becomes clearer.


There are many moving scenes, and the last scene made me cry😭


The song "Ichiban no Takara" that plays at the end of this anime is one of my favorite anime songs.



This time, I introduced a touching anime that I watched before.

Thank you for watching till the end💓



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

Anime, otherworldly, recommended for women

Anime I liked when I was little