Anime, otherworldly, recommended for women

 Hello


Nice to meet you


Lately, I've been addicted to watching anime with my mom.


(I'm not very good at English so I'm sorry if the sentences are weird.)


I've love anime ever since middle school.


I watch everything from serious anime to happy anime.


This time, we'll be introducing some happy anime aimed at women.


I think that even people who don't like scary things will be able to watch the works I'm introducing this time.


Actually, I don't like scary things. But I'll watch it (lol)


Although it is written as a work for women, it is a work that men can also enjoy watching, so men are also welcome to watch it.




Let's start 




I was reincarnated as a villainess who only has the doom flag of an otome game...


It's abbreviation (Hamefura)!


乙女ゲームの破滅フラグしかない悪役令嬢に転生してしまった・・・

略(はめふら


©山口悟・一迅社/はめふら製作委員会



                    


 Different world reincarnation system


1st term  https://amzn.to/3FpXk9d←Amazon prime video  link


2st term  https://amzn.to/492WNHA ←Amazon prime video  link


This anime is an anime in which the main character is reincarnated into the world of an otome game as a villainess.


In order to avoid destruction, the main character, Katarina Claes, plays the role of a villain while working with other characters.


The story is about how they gradually become friends.


Hamefura is an anime that will make you laugh a lot and make you excited.


Please take a look at it if you haven't seen it yet.


By the way, this work is very popular and has been broadcast for the first and second seasons, and on December 8th of this year,


A movie has also been decided.


I'm planning to go see it with my mom!


I can't wait for it now.




next


We will introduce:

神々の悪戯

          ©︎ BROSSOLI/神あそ製作委員会


       ©︎ BROSSOLI/神あそ製作委員会


another world type


https://amzn.to/494Qgw7 ←Amazon prime video  link


It's a prank from the gods.

(Kamigaminoasobi)


Personally, I like the beautiful world of this anime, and there are many scenes with beautiful scenery in this anime.


I'm drawn to that.


It's a surprisingly little-known anime, but if you want to watch otome anime, you should definitely check it out.


The synopsis is that the gods create a school called "Hakoniwa" in order to understand humans.


And for a certain purpose, the gods live a school life together with the main character, a human, for one year.


The content is something like this




What I will introduce next is


戦刻ナイトブラッド

           ©2017 Marvelous Inc.・KADOKAWA・IDEA FACTORY/戦刻ナイトブラッド製作委員会


           ©2017 Marvelous Inc.・KADOKAWA・IDEA FACTORY/戦刻ナイトブラッド製作委員会

(Sengoku Night Blood.)


https://amzn.to/46UBhCY ←Amazon prime video  link


 Types that are sent to another world, warlords, Japanese types


This anime looks pretty serious, but it's not as serious as I imagined.


This anime is recommended for those who like military commanders.


Sengoku period military commanders such as Tokugawa Ieyasu, Oda Nobunaga, and Uesugi Kenshin appear as characters.


The main character, a girl with special blood, is a ``Himemiko'' who lives in a parallel world called ``Kamiga.''


The story is about a girl who is sent to the world and gets caught up in a battle between Sengoku warlords.




This time, we will introduce works that are fun and thrilling, with almost no serious content.


Thank you for reading until the end.


There are still many wonderful works.


I will be introducing recommended anime from various genres, so please take a look.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

Anime, otherworldly, recommended for women

Anime I liked when I was little