Everyday 、youth 、school、anime、recommended

 Hello


Today, I'd like to introduce you to an anime that is often a daily comedy that will make your heart flutter♪


The first is

ホリミヤ

(Horimiya)


©HERO・萩原ダイスケ/SQUARE ENIX・「ホリミヤ」製作委員会


©HERO・萩原ダイスケ/SQUARE ENIX・「ホリミヤ」製作委員会



school youth system


I like reincarnation series more than daily life series, so I thought I might get intoit?.


That's what I thought


But,I was watching this anime every week without even knowing it lol


It feels like high school youth, and all the characters are unique and interesting!


I haven't tasted youth at all, so I feel like I was able to taste a little bit of youth with this anime (^ω^)




What I will introduce next is


This is Masamune-kun's Revenge R.


政宗くんのリベンジR

(MasamunekunnnorivenngiR)



©竹岡葉月・Tiv・一迅社/「政宗くんのリベンジ」製作委員会R


©竹岡葉月・Tiv・一迅社/「政宗くんのリベンジ」製作委員会R

 school, revenge


The first season of this anime aired a long time ago, and I got hooked on it and was curious about the continuation.


I didn't think there would be a second season, so I was really happy!


In the second season, various secrets are revealed and I feel a little refreshed.


Masamune-kun, who was bullied 8 years ago, started doing muscle training to get revenge on Aki-sama and became cool.


He tries to take revenge by getting Aki-sama to turn around and throw him away, but


I wonder if Masamune-kun will succeed in his revenge?




This time we introduced two works.


From now on, I will introduce them little by little by genre, so please look forward to it♪

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

Anime, otherworldly, recommended for women

Anime I liked when I was little