Anime, otherworldly, recommended for women

Hello


It's almost autumn


Continuing from last time, this time we will be introducing otherworldly anime aimed at women.


Among them, I chose the ones that had some serious elements that made my heart flutter.


This is also aimed at women, but I think men can also enjoy watching it.




First of all, I would like to introduce

                                             ©天壱・一迅社/ラス為製作委員会 2023

                                                                   ©天壱・一迅社/ラス為製作委員会 2023

最強外道ラスボス女王は民の為に尽くします。


https://amzn.to/3Qt27Nt ←Amazon prime  video



Different world reincarnation system


The final boss, the ultimate villain and the cause of the tragedy, is the queen who does everything for her people.


(rasubosuzyououwataminotamenitukusimasu)


This anime is a relatively recent anime.


It is still being broadcast as I write this blog.


It's an anime where the main character reincarnates as a villain.


There are a lot of anime like this these days.


I quite like this kind of thing.


The main character, Pride, is cool and cute.




The next one I'd like to introduce is an anime that even my big sister, who doesn't usually watch anime, was transfixed by.


Since I'm a villainess, I tried to keep the final boss.

                               ©永瀬さらさ・紫真依/KADOKAWA/悪ラス製作委員会2022

           ©永瀬さらさ・紫真依/KADOKAWA/悪ラス製作委員会2022


悪役令嬢なのでラスボスを飼ってみました

(akuyakureizyounanoderasubosuwokattemimasita)


https://amzn.to/491jGeF ←Amazon prime  video



Different world reincarnation system


Apparently only one episode of this anime can be watched for free on YouTube.

                                             ©永瀬さらさ・紫真依/KADOKAWA/悪ラス製作委員会2022
        


It's also a  based on Narou, but it's a little different from the others and that's what makes it interesting.


Last boss Claude (on the right of the image) and his girlfriend Irene (on the left of the image)


The two of them face many challenges together.


I was already quite nervous towards the end, but it was a good anime to watch till the end.


was talking to her mother.


By the way, this is a bit of a spoiler.


My big sister and I love the duck scene lol




The last thing I would like to introduce is

遙かなる時空の中で

 (harukanaruzikuunonakade)


   引用元 株式社コーエー

https://amzn.to/3QnGSwh ←Amazon prime  video


Otherworldlytype, Works made over 20 years ago


This anime seems to have aired a long time ago in 2004.


I find it surprisingly interesting to watch old anime.


This is a completely different type of anime from the two anime introduced above.


The main character's child is chosen to be the White Dragon's shrine maiden and is sent to another world, where she forms a deep bond with her friends.


The contents are as follows.


Sorry for not being able to explain in too much detail to avoid spoilers.



This time, this is an anime aimed at women that is from another world and has a slightly more serious development.


Thank you for watching until the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

Anime I liked when I was little