Anime nostalgicthat I watched when I was little Part2

 Hello


Continuing from last time, I will introduce Part 2 of the anime I watched when I was little.


Like last time, this time I will touch on it briefly.



The first is,

黒魔女さんが通る


© Kodansha Ltd.
(Kuromazyosanngatooru)


Witch anime for girls


The story is about Choco, an elementary school girl (the main character) who loves the occult, who happens to summon the black witch Guvid.


Choco-chan's black witch apprentice costume is so cute



What I will introduce next is

Onegai My Melody


Copyright (C) Television Osaka Inc. All Rights Reserved.


https://amzn.to/3M9x4DE.             ←Amazon prime video


 Healing anime for girls


My Melo is one of the most popular Sanrio characters,


There's actually an anime too


I personally like Kuromi-chan


This anime is what made me fall in love with Kuromi-chan ♡




The last thing I would like to introduce is


プリティーリズムシリーズ



© T-ARTS / syn Sophia / テレビ東京 / PSプロジェクト
© T-ARTS / syn Sophia / キングオブプリズム製作委員会
© T-ARTS / syn Sophia / エイベックス・ピクチャーズ / タツノコプロ / キングオブプリズムPH製作委員会
© T-ARTS / syn Sophia / エイベックス・ピクチャーズ / タツノコプロ / キングオブプリズムSSS製作委員会




                                                    ↑
     This is a 10th anniversary video

(pretty rhythm)




 Idol type


The Pretty Rhythm series lasted for three series.


Aurora Dream, Dear My Future, Rainbow Live


I liked them all


I learned about it from Rainbow Live and later saw other works as well.


Personally, I liked Aurora Dream the most.




Currently, I am passing the baton to works such as PriPara and Kiratto Prichan.


So please look forward to Part 3~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

Anime, otherworldly, recommended for women

Anime I liked when I was little