Anime nostalgic that I watched when I was little Part4

 Hello~


Today is Part 4, a continuation of last time.


This will be the last anime series I watched when I was little.



Lastly, I will introduce my favorite work.


ケロロ軍曹

Copyright All rights reserved. KADOKAWA CORPORATION


Copyright All rights reserved. KADOKAWA CORPORATION


©2014 Mine Yoshizaki/KADOKAWA, BNP

(Kerorogunnsou)



Alien, invasion, daily life


This story has been going on for 7 years.


I was pretty shocked when it ended. 


I also did about 3 movies.


I've seen them all, and I'm glad I was impressed by them all


I like the scenes where Keroro plays an active role ♡


Keroro seems to be an alien modeled after a frog who has come to invade Earth.


The gap between everyday life and extraordinary life is interesting.


It seems that you can watch Sergeant Keroro again on the Youtubechannel, and they are posting little by little~!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

Anime, otherworldly, recommended for women

Anime I liked when I was little